I am GUNHORSE a.k.a. MARISSA !
This is my personal tumblog!
I mostly reblog silly stuff. My tags are everywhere and not helpful at all. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE??/ 6n9
I play on 3DS and PSN. Feel free to ask for my info if you want!
I'm very Pokémon right now.
My current avatar is by Vekke!
You can either 14 or 132 that’s it! Either 14 or 132, no in between jUST FUCKING 14 OR 132 JUST FUCKING MAKE 132 YOU PIECE OF SHIT 132 PANCAKES FOR YOUR FUCKING BREAKFAST
"Then I heard the words, ‘I’ve got a clear shot at four of them,’ and to my right found one of the men pointing his weapon in the direction of the BLM. For me, time had stopped."
- Read more at Reuters about photographer Jim Urquhart’s experience covering the Nevada showdown between Cliven Bundy’s supporters at the BLM.
Say Good-bye to Chub Rub!
When I find a product this great, this “revolutionary,” I just can’t keep it to myself! Ladies, say good-bye to chub rub and hello to Bandelettes!
Bandelettes are ingenious little bands of lace that you slip over your thighs, and are a perfect substitute for shapewear or creams/gels. Let’s not kid ourselves; shapewear is ugly and can be unbearably hot in the summer, and who wants to re-apply cream on their thighs all day long? Bandelettes solve those problems for good, and look sexy at the same time! (And for only $14.99, they’re completely affordable!)
I’ve been wearing a pair all day and I’ve not had to readjust them even once! They have thin silicone bands inside that run along the top and bottom of the band, which helps secure them in place. Normally I’m stuck in shapewear all spring/summer if I want to wear a dress, but with Bandelettes I think I might be able to have a Spanx-free summer!
(I was provided a pair of Bandelettes free of charge but was not asked to do a review.)
Saw this post and immediately went to check out the website and ordered a pair!
I NEED A PAIR OF THESE YESTERDAY
I have tons of homework but funimation said I should be watching
That’s right, placebonacebo, that’s right.
I thought some of you guys might appreciate this recipe for Four Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies that I came across. :) You take brownie mix, and use pumpkin puree as a substitute for the oil and eggs, which makes it both more autumny and more healthy. The texture of the finished result is fudgier than I’d usually like in a brownie, but I thought they were pretty tasty overall.
trying to draw your own characters and they look different every time
Creating something from scratch over the course of a year is a long and lonely effort. You will never know how much it means to the development team to see players excited for our game, Clanheart.
We are throwing this giveaway to thank and celebrate our 1,000 Followers on tumblr. The likes, comments, and asks you send us and post on our updates mean the world.
In this giveaway, you can win a couple of different prizes! Also, every eligible entrant will receive a “Giveaway Pack” of a species dye, clan member background, and foreground object. Yay!
1. Two Clanheart T-Shirts, featuring our logo with your choice of clan headshot, in either black or white. There will be two winners for t-shirts, each receiving one t-shirt of their specification. Value: $10 each.
2. Three Headshot Icons from the official Clanheart Artist. You will be able to describe your favorite animal or original character to the artist, who will render a headshot icon for you. There will be three winners for icons, each receiving one icon of their specification. Value: $15 each.
3. One Winner to decide the Giveaway Pack: every person who enters our giveaway will be given a “Giveaway Pack” of virtual content by Clanheart Staff come opening (December 1, 2014 if all goes well!). This particular winner gets to decide the theme of a species dye, background, and foreground item for the pack. One winner will decide all three items to be given to the other players and themself. Value: $0.00
4. Five $10 Cash Prizes delivered via PayPal. There will be five winners, and each winner will receive $10 via PayPal. Value: $10.00 each.
1. ENTRY METHODS: reblogging this post will count as an entry method. Sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “Giveaway Entry” will count as an entry method. One entry per person.
2. Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) copy of the “Giveaway Pack”. When Clanheart is released to the public and able to award “Giveaway Packs,” Clanheart will ask all entrants to do one of the following: 1) if their method of entry was reblogging, Clanheart Staff will contact the blog for their Clanheart username. If Clanheart Staff cannot access the blog, the “Ask”, and/or the link where this post was reblogged, the Pack is void; 2) if their method of entry was email, Clanheart Staff will respond to the e-mail asking for their Clanheart username. Entrants have 48 hours to respond to this request to receive the Giveaway Pack.
3. A winner of one of the giveaway prizes listed above must reply within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
4. No purchase necessary to enter. You do not need to be following us to be declared a winner. But we sure appreciate it! We love your feedback on our posts.
5. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6. This giveaway is only sponsored by and endorsed by Clanheart. It is not sponsored by or endorsed by Tumblr or any other entity. Entrants are not providing information to tumblr. Entrants fully release tumblr. Clanheart can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Entrants must be residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Sorry, that’s the law. :(
8. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. All entries have a 1 in X chance of winning, where X equals the number of total entries received by the end date.
9. The end date of this giveaway is May 1, 2014.
Pokemon 151 T-shirt line:
It is a set of Japanese Pokemon shirts that were to appeal to a more mature audience created back in 2008, known as “Pokemon 151”. They sold for around $50+ (roughly, as they were never printed outside japan), and I suppose did not sell as well as they should have. They came out with the first five, Cubone/Hypno/Mewtwo/Kakuna/Articuno. They had a website for a while, but it went down, and it looked like the Pokemon 151 ceased to exist. However, finally about a year later they released Graveler/Tangela, as well as the Lugia/Ho-oh to celebrate the release of Heartgold/Soulsilver.
I’ve seen some of the shirts go for $70+ on ebay, but other than that, they are sparse and hard to find. The only design not on here is a variant of mew, in which the artwork was pink instead of light gray.